Details of Competition and Terms & Conditions
- Scramble or Scotch to be played each Sunday at 11AM. Entry €5. Names must be in clubhouse no later than 10 mins prior to tee off each Sunday. If you arrive late and the draw has commenced, it will not be possible to facilitate you.
- Starts on Sunday 1st October- Finishes Late December.
- This is weather dependant, and the scores totals up to the last weekend played will decide the prizes.
- Christmas Hampers for the 1st and 2nd places
- Christmas Vouchers for other winners based on their table position.
- The number of prizes will be dictated by the number of entries and the cash taken in. As a guide, there were 20 vouchers given out in 2022.
- Teams will be drawn out each day prior to playing.
- Each member of the winning team each week will have their handicap cut by 1 for the duration of the league.
Points will be awarded to each team member each Weekend as follows.
Winning team – Each player will receive 5 Points.
Second placed Team – Each Player will receive 4 Points.
Third Placed Team- Each player will receive 3 Points.
Fourth Placed Team – Each Player will receive 2 Points.
All other players will receive 1 Point for playing that day.
A league table will be displayed at the Clubhouse and the player who has the most points at the end will receive the winning Hamper. To allow for inclement weather the committee reserve the right to cancel or to move the day or time of the competition or to curtail the competition at an earlier date if they see fit.
In the event of a tie in any position that will affect the awarding of prizes there will be a draw to decide who receives the available prizes.
This means that if two people are level in points at the end of the competition even for 1st Place then a draw will take place and the loser of the draw will drop to 2nd place and all placing will move down accordingly. The same will apply to any tied positions.
In the event of any disputes the decision of the Committee will be final.